Thursday, February 12, 2009

Slacker.

So I've been super lazy in posting anything lately, but I can blame school! After three months of strike we were finally allowed to go back. Which means tons of homework. Luckily I had a couple things completed during the strike, so that helped. And may I just say that group work stinks. I wish they didn't make us do it. So here is my homework list for the next two and a half weeks:


-ethics presentation(just need to email all the info due to lack of time)

-statistics assignment(seriously the hardest thing I've ever attempted doing. Makes me feel so stupid)

-ethics paper

-theory of nursing paper

-study for stats exam

-study for lab test and for an exam


I was supposed to go away this weekend with Mike and his friends to his parents cottage, but I had to cancel due to this huge workload. Which stinks. We don't really do anything for valentines, but I'd rather be with him for it than with my textbooks and computer. I feel like we are the only people who don't do anything for valentines. People act so shocked to hear that we don't and some even say 'oh you should make him do stuff anyways!'. My friends don't always give the best advice! I mean I certainly do enjoy the treats and chocolates and such, but I just can't get into it. MM I'm craving valentines treats like nobody's business now. Darn.


So yes, that is what's new with me. Off to type until my fingers bleed! Oh and a pic, because every post needs a pic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! I remember those crushing workloads like they were yesterday. I just finished university in '07 and the good thing about them is that when you can just work you will be thrilled at the prospect of spare time in your evenings.

    In the mean time, good luck!

    (I found you through Wishcake! =) )

    ReplyDelete