Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Thoughts for Today

Most days I wish that I could focus all my time and attention on loved ones and on doing nice things for others. It always feels so good to do a little something, even as small as a nice compliment for someone to help brighten their day! I hate having the feeling that there is never enough time to devote to this, although I guess its something that we should always strive to be better at.

Every day, I wish that I could spend all of my time with Brady. I love being so close to him that I see so many sweet tiny moments and mannerisms and goofiness and frito-smelling feet that I know nobody else will ever get to experience. Although at the same time, it also makes me kind of sad that the whole world doesn't get to see all of his wonderfulness. Not sure if that's a word, but it is today.

Here are a couple of completely embarrassing photos of me and Brady. I'll share them, even though I look so terrible and they are dork as all get out.

Teaching him to 'kiss' is by far the cutest thing I've taught him. He just presses his lips up to yours, no tongue. haha Adorable. I love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment