Friday, October 2, 2009

A sort of embarassing tour of our bedroom

I have a HUGE list of things I want. If only I had the time and money! I can't wait until next year when I'll actually be working and will actually get to stroke some things off of my list :D

So, one of the things that I think we need is a bedroom set, art, and decorations for our bedroom. It is seriously pathetic and looks like a high school boy lives there. We are still using Mike's set that he had in high school, which explains the teenage boy look. Not sexy or romantic at all. I did splurge on some new bedding, which I LOVE! So that is exciting!
Just look at this depressing sight!!

Everything looks empty in our room because of the lack of art and nice decor.


Empty right? And yes the room's a mess, and yup that's Brady in bed. Also, excuse the bra sitting there. Ahem. Moving on!
So, yes. I can't wait to cross a nice dark wood sleigh bed set off of our list of things we need. Hope you enjoyed the tour of our messy boudoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment