Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quick update

Ahh Things have been so busy and I have failed at blogging again. School is starting to end for the semester so there is lots due.

Today I had the first bridal shower for my friend. I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding. It was so much fun! I took pics with my camera and I'm surprised and happy with how they turned out. There are actually more good ones than grainy/dark/crappy/out-of-focus ones. Success! I will post them soon.

I'm moving in with my Fella next weekend. WHAT! That came up so fast, I can hardly believe it! I'm feeling super excited and super nervous. Although, I know I truly don't have anything to worry about, I still do it. I'll make another whole post about that soon too!

Oh, and my tummy is feeling much flatter, I've lost 11 pounds, and my pants are baggy right now. VICTORY IS MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment