Saturday, April 4, 2009

My long lost blog...






Geeze Luigi I'm bad at blogging! I read blogs and twitters daily, if I have time. But I appear to be super lazy about writing a blog post. I'm going to try to be better at this! Here's an update on things I've been up to.

***
School. Its been very busy and frustrating. Murphy's Law continues, I don't understand why. But every little thing that can, has gone wrong. Or at least been a huge pain. This week coming up is mid-term week so its extra hectic. I commute two hours to school and just over an hour to clinical for four days each week and its getting really tiring on me. I don't have anyone to commute with, so its expensive and exhausting. Also, OSAP angers me beyond words, only tears. I hate you OSAP.

***

The boyfriend and I have decided to move in together. Which means I'm moving over an hour away to the country! I'm so excited for this. I think it will be great for me to have a new beginning in a fresh town and learning all about how they do things up there. I'm also excited to move out from home. I love my mom so much, and I probably couldn't do anything without her love and support, but I'm so ready to be out on my own!

***
I've been battling stomach issues for years. I constantly have an upset stomach and is always worse when I'm stressed out or anxious. I have IBS. It got so bad for me since I've started school. Every day I come home and my stomach is so bloated that I look about 7 months pregnant, I'm not even exaggerating one bit. My stomach will be rock hard and hurt so much. Then on top of that I started getting daily, all day, nausea and heartburn. So I finally broke down and asked my doctor for something. She gave me ranitidine, which helped for a bit then all my symptoms came back and now she gave me prevacid, which I think after about a week may actually be working. I am so thankful for this. My stomach has gone almost flat(except for my chub of course) and is pain-free. HALLELUJAH! I seriously will not miss the old ladies from the nursing home at my clinical coming up and rubbing my belly because they think I'm pregnant. Not at all. It is so embarrassing.

***

I'm about to become an AUNTIE EM for the first time! And I could not be more excited. Hopefully the little one(I know the sex but its a surprise) will be here tonight or tomorrow! Mom and I held a baby shower for her(my SIL) and I think it went well. I took some pics, but of course I'm still attempting to learn my camera and I had it on the wrong setting and didn't adjust it, so they are all grainy. I was mega disappointed. So I only got a few that turned out from my camera, and they are not really of the baby shower at all! My eleven year old cousin came over early because she wanted to help. Yes she is tall, taller than me.


***
So, these are some of the things that I've been doing. Hopefully I will update and create blog posts much more regularly in the future! Off to have a blissful(really not, I'm doing homework and studying for mid-terms) Saturday night alone watching movies, eating chips and drinking root beer(these things are all true though).
PS. I find posting and moving around pictures so annoying on this thing, it never works the way I want it to, that's why the pics are in weird places, I just couldn't get them to move and gave up. But I thought they were cute. I don't know if its because I have a laptop without a mouse or if I'm not doing it wrong or am just plain bad at it. But I find this blogging thing difficult. I need to take a class or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment